“When the WHY is clear, the HOW is easy.” – Unknown
Why, why, why … the letter Y is a tad difficult for me. I sat up all day without a wink … thinking about what I could pen down with Y. While I was doing all the thinking I sat here and there and many why’s (questions) started coming to my mind. There are so many why’s now that I am curious to know the answers.
Here is a long list of some of the why’s … maybe you could answer some for me:
- Why do these adults keep lifting me up all the time and placing me here and there … no one even tries to understand what I want
- Why can’t I eat any food?… while at the table I see everyone eating colourful and delicious looking food
- Why do I have to drink the same flavoured milk every day?
- Why is going out of the house or even going out for a short walk/drive impossible these days?
- Why doesn’t Papa understand…