Being a pregnant mama in the heat of the summer can be brutal. It’s hot. You’re uncomfortable. Sometimes you would give your right arm for a refreshing cocktail. Fortunately, there is no lack of amazing, delicious, and refreshing non-alcoholic summer “mocktail” recipes that will keep you feeling cool by the pool (or under the AC vent) all summer long! Here are a few of our favorites from the book Drinking for Two by Diana Licalzi Maldonado, MS, RDN, LDN.
Refreshing Summer Mocktail Recipes
- 20 mint leaves
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 tsp light agave syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup coconut water
- 3⁄4–1 cup seltzer
- 2 cups of ice
- Additional mint leaves for garnish
- Muddle mint leaves and lime wedges with the agave syrup and apple cider vinegar in the bottom of the shaker.
- Add coconut water and ice. Shake vigorously.
- Fill glasses with ice and divide…