Yield: 10 ice pops (3 ounces each) Prep 5 mins Freeze 7 hrs or overnight
- 2 1/4 cups blueberry-pomegranate juice blend (such as Minute Maid)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup Quick Sugar Syrup
- 1 ice pop mold
- 10 wooden ice pop sticks
1. Combine juice, blueberries and sugar syrup in a blender. Puree until most of the berries are chopped. Pour into mold and cover. Freeze 2 to 3 hours.
2. Gently insert ice pop sticks into pop mold, keeping as upright as possible. Freeze at least another 4 hours or overnight.
3. Remove cover. Run outside of mold under warm water and gently pry pops from mold. Place in freezer-safe resealable plastic bag and store in freezer until serving.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
1. Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat to a…