Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 1 hr 10 mins
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound purchased cornbread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup frozen diced onions, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 8 ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 14 3/4 ounce can creamed corn
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, beat egg with chicken broth.
3. Combine cornbread cubes, onions, Italian seasoning, water chestnuts, creamed corn, cheese and black pepper in a large bowl. Stir in egg mixture. Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until browned around edges.